5.20.2007

I'm here!

Things I am:

I am a wife, of a great man. He says he doesn't want a code name, so his name is Cory.

I am a mother, of the most beautiful girl in the world. She isn't talking enough to decide if she wants a codename or not, so she is getting one. We'll just call her "Red," to humor my grandparents who think she actually responds to that name.

I am awesome. Cory says so.

I am a writer. Or at least I keep telling myself that. I'm not poetic, and I'm not very scholarly sounding, but I love to write, and I miss it like crazy, so I must be a writer.

And as Cory says, that pretty much covers it, since I don't want to be a Java programmer.

1 comment:

Eric said...

Come on, you so want to be a java program or maybe C++. Well I do know about your mad computer skills.

Nice blog by the way.

eric