5.01.2008

An Explanation

So the other day, I was trying to create a bunch of new posts here. My compy was running a little slow, as it tends to do every few days, so I shut it down for a reboot, to clear it all out.

Sadly, it is now freezing every time I try to boot it up.

So now I'm just waiting for Cory to find the time to fix it, or at least pull the pics off so I can start using the linux box more permanently... but hopefully it'll be the former of the two options. I really love my beautiful orange imac, even if it is almost 10 years old.

Anyway, here are a list of my posts to come once I get my pics:

My tulips and daffodils
Janey is smiling
Making cookies with Breanne

And maybe a few others that I can't think of right now.

In the meantime, I'll try to post as I can. Also--you may notice I've increased the list of bloggers I like--losing my computer also means losing Newsfire, my rss reader, so I actually have to go to ya'll's blogs now... expect that list to increase more as I figure out who I'm missing.

If you can't tell, I'm very sad about this loss. Hopefully all will be resolved soon.

1 comment:

Brandon said...

Oh, the blasphemy! Macs don't have problems. You're obviously covering up some deep-seated personal inadequacies.

In other news, my PC won't run for more than ten minutes without blue screening. The laptop's been getting a lot of love lately.