10.27.2008

Two More Tags

Ok, so I've been tagged a lot lately, though it seems for the same tags over and over again, so I'm posting them both here. Enjoy learning a little more about me!

TAG #1

Here are the rules: I have to answer the following questions with one word answers and one word only! Then I must pass it on to seven others. (This was kinda hard for me...I'm not very good at being brief.) Here goes:

1. Where is your cell phone? Pocket

2. Where is your significant other? Bed

3. Your hair color? Brown

4. Your mother? Supporting

5. Your father? Comforting

6. Your favorite thing? home

7. Your dream last night? tunnel...ish?

8. Your dream/goal? stability

9. The room you're in? Bedroom

10. Your hobby? learning

11. Your fear? burns

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? comfortable

13. Where were you last night? piemaking

14. What you're not? sinister (male, round, miniscule, square, chicken, cow, father, cylindrical... were all Cory's responses (among many others) when I asked him what I'm not)

15. One of your wish-list items? simplicity

16. Where you grew up? home

17. The last thing you did? contemplated/ate (where did all these bruises come from, while eating pie)

18. What are you wearing? plaid

19. Your TV? borrowed

20. Your pet? Hazel

21. Your computer? orange

22. Your mood? amused

23. Missing someone? no

24. Your car? ghetto-ish

25. Something you're not wearing? pajamas

26. Favorite store? slickdeals

27. Your summer? gone?

28. Love someone? definitely

29. Your favorite color? orange

30. When is the last time you laughed? #14

31. Last time you cried? Primary

I'm pretty sure that since several of you tagged me, you've all mostly done this--if not, have at it! It's fun!


TAG #2

Again, I've been tagged a couple times for this one, but each time calling for diff. numbers of items--sometimes 4, sometimes 6, and sometimes 8... so I'll do whatever I feel like in that range. :)


8 TV shows I like to watch:

1. Bones
2. House
3. Supernatural
4. Smallville
5. Fringe
6. The Office
7. Heroes
8. Jeopardy

8 Restaurants I like to eat at:

1. Cafe Rio
2. IHOP
3. Chili's
4. Olive Garden
5. Macaroni Grill
6. Wendy's
7. Hire's Big H
8. Weinerschnitzel

8 things that happened today:

1. I got up when Janey woke me up at 8:00 instead of going back to sleep per usual.
2. Went grocery shopping.
3. Dropped excess off at the DI
4. Listened to Cory's phone conversations with potential employers.
5. Dressed the girls up in their costumes for a party.
6. Ate two red potatoes like apples at a party.
7. Washed a red tootsie pop out of Breanne's costume fur.
8. Contemplated where all my bruises on my legs came from...this is a regular occurence. I think they're from Janey's carseat/carrier thing.

8 things I am looking forward to:

1. Cory getting a job.
2. Getting a house with an office and a play room. (long term thinking here.)
3. Kickboxing/Aerobics in the morning.
4. Playdate in the afternoon.
5. Ward Harvest Dinner... all soups!
6. Trick-or-treating with Breanne and Janey.
7. Cory graduating!
8. Holiday food and festivities.

8 things on my wish list:

1. A good job for Cory.
2. Janey eating more solid foods.
3. Dance classes for Breanne.
4. A nicer point-and-shoot camera.
5. Paint for my bedroom, bathroom and kitchen.
6. More storage space.
7. A filing cabinet.
8. More reasonably placed power outlets.

Ok, so I like to talk about me, so I did 8 on each one... whatever. And same thing as before on the tags--most of you have done this, if not, feel free to take a stab at it, again, I think it's fun.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Ok, that is weird. we were doing the exact same thing last night! literally, with all those tags! how funny =). how late did you stay up?
also, i LOVE those pics of Breanne and Janey playing together in their room - love, love, love it!!

The Wolford Pack (Jen) said...

I always enjoy reading your posts! :)

The Wolford Pack (Jen) said...

...and commenting too apparently.