So I keep getting tagged on memes I've already done, or that are similar to ones I've already done... so I'm not doing them again. However, I really liked reading this one on my sis-in-law's blog, so I thought I'd do it. So here goes!
- Available: Rarely... someone almost always needs my attention these days. :)
- Age: 25
- Animal: Giraffe.
- Actor: Tom Hanks. I decided this the other day after having watched You've Got Mail, Catch Me If You Can, and Cast Away. He is amazing.
- Actress: Sandra Bullock. And then Meg Ryan.
- Birthday: Sept. 30th
- Best Friend: Cory.
- Best feeling in the world: Realizing that I am capable of growing things (and people).
- Blind or Deaf: Neither. I want to hear and see everything
- Best weather: I used to think fall, but now that I love gardening, late spring, when I put my garden in.
- Been on stage?: A lot--I did a lot of band, back in the day. I was also Hermia in A Midsummer Night's Dream, and Ophelia in Hamlet in elementary school... good times. :)
- Believe in yourself?: Yes! I've learned to do a lot myself this year, it seems like--and I love how capable I feel now.
- Believe in life on other planets: Yes.
- Believe in miracles: Yes. Two of them call me mom (or will when they can talk... :))
- Believe in Magic: No.
- Believe in Satan: Yes, I believe he definitely exists and tries to influence us daily.
- Believe in Santa: The spirit of Santa, yes. The being, not so much.
- Car: My car--1999 Chevrolet Cavalier... it's dying (and I'll probably drive it till it's dead.) Also--Cory's car, 2006 Hyundai Elantra--a stick, which I finally learned how to drive a couple months ago! Yay!
- Candy: Yes please.
- Color: Orange.
- Chocolate/Vanilla: Chocolate. Definitely chocolate.
- Cake or pie: Pie. I love peach pie, and pecan, and apple, and pumpkin, and... I love pie.
- Countries to visit: Italy and Germany are the top of the list, but I'd really just love to go anywhere... the farthest out of the country I've ever been is Tijuana. Lame-o.
- Day or Night: Day--especially middle of the afternoon, when one or the other (sometimes both!) of the girls are napping, so I can spend some individual time with each of them, and have some time for myself.
- Danced: When I was like 4... I was always too self-conscious to really let myself go and just dance.
- Dance in the rain?: Walk in the rain, yes. Dance, see above--not so much.
- Eyes: Blue with yellow flecks.
- Everyone has a: brain. Some just utilize it better than others. :)
- Ever failed a class?: Nope. That's how I got a bachelors in 6 semesters. And I plan to eventually get a phD without failing any of those classes, either.
- Full name: Jessica Wilde Kilger
- First thoughts waking up: Is it really time for Janey to be awake already?
- Food: I am really not very picky about foods, so I have lots of favorites--oreos, sweet and sour meatballs, various cheesecakes, mexican food (flautas in particular)... I could go on forever.
- Greatest Fear: Loss. Of family, of income, of myself, of my mind...
- Giver or taker: Both... I love to give gifts, but I also definitely love to receive them.
- Gum: Eclipse, and Altoids cinnamon gum.
- Get along with your parents?: Mostly
- Good luck charm: I always said a prayer before performances and tests, and I think that helped me--does that count?
- Hair Color: Brown, with a tiny bit of blond and red. And a few grays... already. :(
- Height: 5 feet 2 and 3/4 inches.
- Happy: Yes I am
- Holiday: I actually really enjoyed New Year's this year, because it was so low key and we just got to hang out together as a family.
- Hate: Spiders in my house, and financial worries.
- Ice Cream: Burnt Almond Fudge. Also, I like Klondike Bars.
- Instrument: Piano, flute, sax, multiple percussion instruments, guitar.
- Jewelry: Just my wedding ring, and an occasional pair of cheap earrings.
- Kids: 2 beautiful girls. I'm so lucky.
- Kickboxing or karate: Kickboxing! I love it!
- Keep a journal?: No, but I blog. :)
- Longest Car Ride: Probably UT to California when I was younger... though the trip up to Moscow, Idaho during college was a long one, too.
- Letter: Seriously? Do people have a favorite letter? I don't. I wish I was better about writing letters to other people, though.
- Laughed so hard you cried: Yes, many times, but all since I've been married, I think.
- Love at first sight: Yes, but only with your children. Love in a relationship sense takes time to grow and develop, I think.
LAST PERSON WHO...
1. Slept in a bed beside you?: Cory, though not for long enough. That guy is just too busy.
2. Saw you cry?: Cory.
3. Went to the movies with you?: Cory, though I can't even think of what we saw last.
4. You went to the mall with?: Breanne and Janey. Shopping with two kids is hard.
5. You went to dinner with?: Cory, Breanne and Janey. Mmm, Cafe Rio.
6. You talked to on the phone?: Cory.
7. Made you laugh?: Breanne.
- Milk flavor?: Chocolate.
- Mooned anyone?: No. Ew. Some boys mooned us at my 18th birthday party though-- I thought we had grown up a little more than that, but apparently not.
- Marriage?: 4 1/2 years ago, and still going strong.
- Motion sickness?: If I read while we're driving on a winding road. If we're going straight, I'm ok.
- McD's or BK?: McDonalds. I love their Big'n'Tasty, though it's only available occasionally. I also like some of BK's breakfast things.
- Number of Siblings: 3 brothers, 3 brothers-in-law, and 6 sisters-in-law.
- Number of Piercings: Just one hole in each ear.
- Overused Phrases: I say "for crying out loud!" a lot, and "oh, goodness" when the kids do something that hurts them, which is also regularly.
- One wish: To be able to have and raise more children.
- Place you'd like to live: I'm just excited to have some new adventures with my hubby and kids--the place is optional. I do love living close to our families, though.
- Perfect Pizza: I really really really love Papa Murphey's Philly Cheesesteak pizza.
- Pepsi/Coke: Orange Soda.
-Quail: My parent's have some living around their house (or at least did when I was living there).
- Reason to cry: exhaustion.
- Song: Name, by the GooGoo Dolls. Not because it applies to anything in particular, just because I think it's beautiful.
- Shoe size: 5-6. Which also means I can wear children's size 3-4. Bonus!
- Salad Dressing: Ranch, but I also love poppy seed.
- Sushi: No thanks.
- Scent: Johnson's Baby Shampoo and Lotion on my clean kids.
-Skipped school: Only in college.
- Slept outside: Only camping, but it's been a long time.
- Seen a dead body?: Yes, I've been to several viewings and funerals.
- Smoked?: No way. I just honestly do not understand the appeal of smoking.
- Skinny dipped?: No, I'm kind of a private person.
- Shower Daily?: Mostly... sometimes having 2 kids doesn't afford me that luxury. :(
- Sing well?: I'm too afraid to let other people hear me much, but Cory says I sing well...
- In the shower?: Mostly I just hum to myself. I do love those shower radios, though.
- Swear?: Never.
- Stuffed Animals?: Yes, but not as many as Cory.
- Strawberries/Blueberries: Strawberries, unless we're talking my muffins with the streusel topping.
- Scientists need to invent: cars that drive themselves.
- Time for bed: Usually between 12-1.
- Thunderstorms: I like them, as long as they aren't too close to my house, and they don't involve too much wind/downpour.
- TV: Oh goodness, we watch too much tv (but only after the girls go to bed for the adult stuff, of course). Our favorites include Chuck, The Office, Bones, Heroes, Lost, Smallville, Supernatural, American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance...the list goes on and on.
- Touch your tongue to your nose? Nope. I've been told I have a long tongue, though.
- Unpredictable: Not really, I don't think. I like to be comfortable.
- Vegetable you love: Most. A better question would be the ones I don't love, which are radishes, and cauliflower, though even those I'll eat occasionally.
- Vacation spot: Anywhere new and reasonably priced and clean. I greally enjoyed our simple trip last summer down to St. George and Cedar City, even though it isn't exotic or anything. Also, I loved our trip to Yellowstone, and the one to Virginia. I just love a good trip.
- Weakness: Oreos. I love oreos, even though they're terrible for you.
- When you grow up: I think I might actually be grown up. I have a husband, kids, and grown-up debt (house and car). How did this happen?
- Which one of your friends acts the most like you: Merisa and I used to constantly say the same things at the same time, and finish each other's sentences, but since I got married, I've yet to find a friend so much the same, I think.
- Who makes you laugh the most: Breanne and Cory.
- Worst feeling: Disappointment. And watching your child get hurt.
- Wanted to be a model?: No, like I said, I like being comfortable, and a little bit resereved.
- Where do we go when we die: Spirit World.
- Worst weather: Unbearable heat ties with freezing cold grossness in my book. You know, the kind of hot where you can't even put your kids in their carseats because you don't want them to get burned, and the kind of cold where it hasn't snowed in a while so the grossness in the air is all trapped in the vallies where we live and breathe? Ugh.
-X-Rays: Yep, I broke my nose (and the dr tried to x-ray my arm by mistake... sheesh!), and my arm. Also dentals.
-Year it is now: 2009. Wow.
-Yellow: I love yellow. It's such a happy color. I want to paint my bathroom yellow. And maybe my bedroom, I'm not sure.
- Zoo animal: Giraffe, again, and elephants. And the monkeys/apes/etc. I just love the zoo, actually.
- Zodiac sign: Virgo
And I tag you to do it. Yes, that's right, you. Ready, set, go!