11.05.2009

SUPER tired...

Breanne tells me that frequently these days, most often when she doesn't want to do something--either she's "super tired", or "super busy"--she cracks me up. Well, today I sent her to go to the bathroom, she gave me the usual tired excuse, I sent her anyway. I realized a few minutes later that she was being awfully quiet, so I went in to check on her, and this is what I found:

I guess she really was "super tired." So, like any good mom, I covered her up and let her sleep for 2 hours.

4 comments:

Becky said...

I guess from now on if she's got an excuse you'll just have to believe her!

Sylvia said...

I love that you didn't move her off the bathroom floor. You crack me up.

Mandi said...

Hilarious. Scott falls asleep in his high chair some mornings eating breakfast and I have given up feeling guilty about letting him sleep there.

Haws Family said...

If that's what she does when she's super tired, what does she do when she's super busy? TOO CUTE! :)