3.02.2012

Back?

Hey all!  Sorry for the extreme absence.  I have no real excuses.  Pretty much I've just been making everyone else do all the work anyway.

(Yup, that's Breanne doing the dishes.  And I only had to go back and redo a couple pans.  What a great kid.)

I'm hoping I'm back at blogging for good, but I make no real promises.  The truth is I've been pretty busy sewing (and watching a whole lot of Frasier, among other shows), so I've got plenty to show you.  Plus, you know, birthdays, and awesome kids and stuff.  So.  See you again tomorrow?

3 comments:

KendasCrafts said...

yaaaaaah!!! Can't wait to see what you've been working on! Can't wait until my kids are old enough to do the dishes..... :-)

Katherine said...

My boys keep asking when they can do the dishes, but honestly, I like my dishes too much to risk them breaking one. Maybe I can have them start with silverware.

gilian said...

I'm glad you're back. And, well, it's about time those kids started working, right? hehehe