5.23.2012

It's A....

So sorry to keep you all in suspense, I wanted to get the perfect profile picture off the video of our ultrasound the Dr. gave us, but I haven't been able to do that.  So, without further ado, or pictures... this baby is officially a happy, healthy, very active baby...


BOY!!!


I know, right?  I still can't believe it myself.  Who knew we could ever make a boy?  I know I was beginning to doubt.  :)  Even though I've had a few days to process the information, I still have constant moments of realization--yesterday I said something to Cory about his Son liking weird foods (I swear all my cravings are for foods Cory doesn't care for, haha), and that word, Son, was just so weird coming off my tongue.  The good kind of weird, though.  We couldn't be more excited.  Bring on the blue and boy names.  We need all the help there we can get.  :)

5 comments:

Katie R said...

I'm still SOOO excited for you guys! I love each of your girls a lot but I can't help but think "Finally!"

Tannie Datwyler said...

Congratulations again!! You just wait, when he is born he'll steal your heart. I love my girls just as much as Linus, but it isn't the same. :) Doesn't make sense until you have both. Or maybe I'm just totally weird.

Katherine said...

I'm so excited for you. Boys are awesome. I just love the idea of your little boy having so many big sisters. It's going to be fun.

gilian said...

I was thinking almost the same thing--when you posted on facebook the other day about the baby being a boy and you responded to someone's comment and used the word "he"...not a word I thought you'd ever say about one of your children. But of course, we're pretty excited around here for you guys... :)

KendasCrafts said...

Congratulations!!!! what do your girls think?