4.13.2008

I just realized I never did Shi's tag...

Shilo tagged me a while back and I forgot to do it... sorry Shi! but here goes:

The rules:
1) Link to the person that tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog.
3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4) Tag at least three people at the end of your post and link to their blogs.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1-I clean when I am frustrated or angry, or overwhelmed. Something about it is soothing to me.

2- I love doing crafts. I am always nervous when I start them because I'm afraid they'll turn out terrible, but I've actually gotten pretty good at a couple of things, like making bows for the girls.

3- I love the idea of gardening. I like thinking about growing our own food, and providing for ourselves. Now if I could just get myself out and actually working on the garden...

4- I like graham crackers in milk. Not just dipped, but actually drenched in it, like cereal. This might not seem weird to my family, but Cory's family thought I was crazy when they saw me do it the first time.

5- I can't stand it when people don't know how to type the right way, you know, using all their fingers. Don't they understand the inefficiency of only using two when they have ten?

6- I am a scardy-cat. I would love to try all kinds of new things, like painting, or wood working, or composting, or whatever, but I'm afraid I'll fail. I also give up way too easily sometimes, because I'm afraid of failing. Sad, huh.

I'm going to tag Anna, Tannie and Meredith, but I'm breaking the rules and not linking to their blogs because 1. some of 'em are private, and 2. links are just entirely too long to do the html for this late at night, and the shortcuts don't work in this version of safari.

1 comment:

Brandon said...

5- I can't stand it when people don't know how to type the right way, you know, using all their fingers. Don't they understand the inefficiency of only using two when they have ten?

Ha! I type with six of my fingers... three on my right and three on my left.

I never learned the "official" way, but this method works pretty well... I can hammer out over 65 wpm on typing tests, so I must be doing something right.