4.08.2008

Just Because...

So today my friend offered to watch the girls for a little while so I could have some time to myself--I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful friend. So I got Breanne ready to go play, and thought she looked so cute that I of course had to snap a few photos...

Doesn't she look like she's ready for school or something? Never mind that the contents of the backpack are a diaper, some candycorn to share, and Snow White and her 3 dresses...






Breanne decided to charge the camera for that last one.

Oh, and if you're wondering what I did with my free time, I went to good ol' Walmart and bought diapers. Pretty exciting, eh? But at least I was able to get out of the house.

3 comments:

gilian said...

She is adorable as always. And somehow, that miracle that happens when a new baby comes home has happened again. Breanne has become a big girl and Janie is the little baby now. Bittersweet. But only for the one moment when I dwell on the one moment in time instead of enjoying all of the moments as they come.

Meredith said...

Breanne is a cutie! She sure is growing up!

Amanda said...

Breanne did look especially cute that day. And the oscar the grouch backpack was the perfect accessory =)!