12.30.2009

New Beds!

So here are the girls' new beds--they LOVE them, and I really like how they turned out, too. I wish there was more room in their bedroom, but for now, this will have to do.

Breanne's bed:


and Janey's bed (as modeled by Janey):


And to show how much Janey is like her dad:


When I started dating Cory I was somewhat appalled to learn that he slept with a million blankets on his bed, all just kind of curled up around him and over him, not with any real sense of order... I can't sleep unless my bedding is on straight, with the sheets tucked in at the bottom so they don't move so much. While it's never become a source of contention in our relationship, it is something we've had to adjust to. Looks like Janey takes after her dad, at least this far. She just looks so sweet all curled up in her blankets, though. :)

1 comment:

*Aliese* said...

I have to agree with you--neat bedding is always easier to sleep in (and "make" in the morning!!). The girls' quilts you made look awesome on their beds!