5.04.2011

Bathtime?

Today we went to a park with a water feature and two playgrounds. All kinds of fun. And when we got home, the girls were in need of a bath. So I started the water, then went to use our bathroom before putting them in. Janey and Breanne generally get themselves in the tub, and Cailin stands at the side and yells until someone gets her ready and in. Not so today...


She was super pleased with herself, as you can see:

You should've seen how mad she was when I made her get out for a minute to get her diaper (and shoes, for crying out loud!) off. :) Where did my baby go?!?

7 comments:

Brandon said...

Yeah, Caleb loves his bath and absolutely hates being removed from its wonders.

gilian said...

Too funny. Ellie's done the same thing twice while I was supposed to be watching her. Once at her house and once at my house, both times when her parents were there too and both times after I'd gotten her out of the bath, dried and lotioned her, and dressed her in soft warm dry jammies. That became soft cold wet jammies when she dove back in headfirst... silly girls.

Anna said...

I love the 2nd picture. So adorable. and diaper in the tub...yuck. ha ha.

BECKY said...

she is SO cute!

Tannie Datwyler said...

So So cute Jessie!! It's crazy when they want to do it all for themselves. Linus is really bad these days in that regard.

pinksuedeshoe said...

That is totally fantastic! Love that she left her shoes on too. Awesome!

The Kilger Family said...

Tell her to please hold off on growing up for a while, just until I get to see her again. She is so cute!