3.03.2008

A few more things to cross off the list...

I am so proud of all the things we've accomplished in the last few days! I really was hoping (but not expecting) to get so much done, and we did it!

On Friday, Cory's family (I think because they were under the impression that I was going to have the baby last weekend.. miscommunication there... oops) came down and painted Breanne's room green, and it is beautiful! To those of that clan who read this--thank you SO MUCH for all your help! I honestly couldn't have done it without you guys.

On Sunday (bad weather prevented it from being on Saturday) Herschel and Jake came down with all the bookshelves and other random goodies we could ever hope to find space for in our house. So I've been working on Breanne's room all morning (ours was mostly done last night) and everything is coming along so nicely. I will post pictures as soon as the projects are completed... perhaps this evening. I just wanted to post something now, because I haven't posted in a few days, and I don't want all ya'll to get your hopes up, thinking I've been in the hospital having this baby, because I'm not. I'm shooting for this weekend... but we'll see.

1 comment:

Mandi said...

Hooray! I know how good it must feel to finally get those things done. Ahhh, nesting.