8.01.2008

Playing with the Kids

So while Katie and Colin were here tonight, Katie took some video with her point and shoot camera, which was so great, because it's so easy to put on my computer (as opposed to my video camera, which I haven't figured out how to load up and split up and all the process that goes with that...). So here is a video to give you some idea of how Breanne talks, and what Janey is up to. The sound is pretty bad, because Cory and Colin were playing Halo in the background (about 6 feet away), but you'll get the general idea. I love Breanne's sweet voice, and Janey blows a few raspberries, if you listen closely, and just generally looks pretty cute. Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

I love Breanne's "Cheese!" moment- so cute!

BECKY said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!! I haven't been on your blog in too long... you put up SO many great pics and videos! Wow, I don't think I realized how long your hair was! And Janey really looks a lot like Breanne!

Keep these awesome pics coming... your kids are dang cute!