10.05.2008

Green PJ's

I'm pretty sure I mentioned my love for slickdeals on here recently, but seriously--so great.  The girls are wearing pajamas that I got for less than 3.00 a pair, when they were originally at least 15.00.  They're super nice, thick, warm pj's from Kohl's clearance, which I could just check out regularly myself, but why do that if slickdeals will do it for me?  I love it.

Anyways, here are the girls in some matching-ish green pj's--I can't help it, I'm a sucker for matching-ish outfits. 


This is Breanne telling us where she wanted Janey to sit...


Whispering into Janey's ear... "say cheese, Naney.  Yook at da hamera, Naney."

Janey deciding to do as Breanne says... and finally a big grin!

And what Janey really wanted was... you guessed it, her thumb... with a little blankie to hold up next to her face.  Sweet sisters.

3 comments:

gilian said...

Your picture captions are perfect. The pictures and captions totally capture those two adorable girls.

Unknown said...

Gotta check DealRocker too. It has over two million product offers from about 2,000 merchants. DealRocker.com offers the best combination of deals and coupons at one place. The deals and free coupons are updated regularly and span a wide range of product categories to address a variety of shopping needs.

It Rocks !!!!

The Wolford Pack (Jen) said...

Okay so I probably don't have to comment on all your posts but I just have so much to say...:)

What is slickdeals?

Don't you love having two!