1.07.2009

That Wild Herschel...

So Breanne regularly pretends to call people from her pretend phones.  Tonight was no different.  She had the xBox audio adapter (which has a button on it), and was pretending to call all of her grandmas.  She'd hand us the phone, and say "it's gramma, she wan' talk you!" so we'd ask her "which grandma?" and she'd respond "my Wilde gramma" or "my Kilger gramma."  We took the opportunity to explain to her (again, we talk about this regularly) that her grandmas are our moms.  So then, when she was done calling her grandmas, she made one last phone call--to "my Wilde Herschel."  We'd try to correct her by saying it's just Herschel, the only one we know, but she wanted very much to specify that it was her Wilde Herschel that she wanted to call.  Too funny.

3 comments:

Amelia said...

Very funny Jessi! It is so much fun to have little ones to crack us up at least once a day.

Katie Rogerson said...

That's cute.

Tannie Datwyler said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. All I have from my pregnacies are maternity pants - I never bought any inbetween sizes. . . would've been smart. I thought about DI, but I'm just hoping I can get the weight off soon (we'll see how I am after my fitness 2009 challenge). I'm just afraid that if I buy some new pants then I will just stay this size and not ever go back to my prepregnacy size and weight.