4.22.2009

I Love Me A Good Deal

So today I was on my way to the Buy Low, but decided to stop over at Shopko first, since it's pretty much right next door. I went in to price out their weed'n'feed, which was limited and way too expensive. However, whenever I go to Shopko, I can't help but check out the kiddo clothes, and the Payless store inside. I guess today was my lucky day, because look what I found for $5:


Yes, I did say $5! So excited. And yes, they are American Eagle brand. I don't know who decided to sell 'em so cheap, but I'm SO excited! I love new shoes.  


...Bliss... even if my brother-in-law does think I'm ghetto for shopping at Shopko.  I just love a good deal, what can I say?

8 comments:

Mandi said...

So cute! And such a great deal--hooray! That makes it practically guilt-free to spend money on oneself-love it!

Stu said...

I bought me some new shoes today also. Sadly, mine weren't five bucks.... and I don't know if they are exactly "cute"

Katie Rogerson said...

Who called you ghetto? I think shopping at Shopko is just fine! I used to work there and bought a pair of shoes there myself. Besides, it's Payless... not exactly Shopko. But sweet deal and WAY cute!

*Aliese* said...

There's nothin' wrong with ghetto. :) When things are cheap, they're more fun to purchase!! Way to go; they're very cute.

Becky said...

Adorable! And what a steal!

Middletonfamily said...

Isn't it the best feeling when you find a good deal! Super cute!

Cory & Kimmy said...

super cute! And don't let Chris's comments on Shopko bother you!

gilian said...

Tell your brother-in-law that he's ghetto. Those shoes are great!

I love: the new look of the blog, that Stu posts comments with picture,to somebody's blog,
that you have found the joy of the soil.