11.01.2009

Halloween Preview and NaBloPoMo

So I need to find our card reader, (which has been MIA since our trip to San Francisco) so I can post our real Halloween pics. In the meantime, these will have to suffice (they're from our ward party on Friday):




I need to find it soon, though, because yes, I am planning on participating in NaBloPoMo. I'm tired of all my slacking off on the blogging front, and hopefully now, with the trips, the Primary Program, and everything else out of the way, I'll have a little more time to blog at night. Or I'll just have to make some time. So wish me luck. :)

Oh, and if you're wondering what I'm doing in that pic, I'm painting someone's face. Don't mock me, I'm just awkward like that. Sheesh.

2 comments:

BECKY said...

I totally knew what you were doing in the pic before you said. :) fun times, can't wait to see the rest!

gilian said...

So glad you and your blog are reunited in time for NBPM.