5.05.2008

More posts to come

So I'm still computer-less, especially since I made Cory put the linux box away (it was on the dining room table) so we could have breakfast with my family yesterday before Janey's blessing. He has been working on it tonight, though, and it will hopefully be fixed soon.

In the meantime, here are a few more posts I plan on writing once I can post some pics to go with them:

Breanne's Birthday (not great pics, and old news, but I promised I'd get them up sometime, so they're coming)
Dad and girls playing computer
Breanne in a hat
Janey's blessing
Family pics

Hopefully these'll be up in the next couplea days, but we'll see. Cory's just been way too busy with work to do a whole lot with the imac, sorry.

I miss my computer.

1 comment:

Janene said...

I can't wait to see them.

I hate having computer problems too (and waiting for my husband to help me).