3.28.2008

Hallelujah!

I just swallowed the last pill of my prescription that I started last week. Not normally an achievement worth celebrating, but when the stupid things have to be taken 4 times a day (read:every 6 hours, regardless of the time), either an hour before I eat or two hours after... I can't believe they can't make something more concentrated that you only have to take once or twice a day or something, especially since most of the patients taking them are nursing mothers. I never understood before why a person wouldn't finish their prescription--now I do.

Thankfully, I am done.

1 comment:

McFam said...

Oh, Jess, I'm so sorry! If you're taking a pill four times a day it's got to be that one for an infection in your nursing organs. Which makes the finishing of the prescription a question of taking it every 6 hours or having THAT come back. Love you!
And thanks for posting on my blog so that I could find yours! Amy