11.12.2008

Movies A-Z

This looked like a fun tag, so I thought I'd pass it along... it's hard, though. Some letters I have a ton of favorites for, but others I can't think of a single movie, so... here is my list of favorite movies from A-Z. Feel free to play along!

Arsenic and Old Lace
Big Fish
Catch Me If You Can
Dan in Real LIfe
Enchanted
Finding Forrester
Ghostbusters 1
Hope Floats
Incredibles
Juno
Knight's Tale
Lion, Witch and the Wardrobe, Chronicles of Narnia
Muppets Take Manhattan
Napoleon Dynamite
Oceans Eleven
Princess Bride
Q
Robin Hood (Disney animated version)
Stardust
Transformers
Unbreakable
Vita รจ bella, La (Life is Beautiful)
While You Were Sleeping
X-Men 1
You've Got Mail
Zorro

Seriously, I don't think I've seen a movie that started with a Q. If I think of one, I'll add it later.

1 comment:

The Kilger Family said...

I don't think that I would have to change very many of these to put my favorites.