11.24.2008

Usborne

I've also been meaning to mention the new button on my sidebar that links to my Usborne Books page--www.kilgerbook.com. As most of you know, I've been selling Usborne books for over a year now, and I still love them. They are such great quality books, and they've really taught Breanne so much. She knows all of her colors, numbers, letters, animals, shapes--all kinds of things, and a huge part of the reason she does is because we've gotten so many of the Usborne books, and we read them regularly with her. I'm excited to teach Janey in the same way as she grows and learns. I really like all their fiction (like the "That's Not My..." series), but what I really love from them is their non-fiction--they have so many great learning aids, and just interesting books in general. If you're at all interested in getting books for anyone you love this Christmas, I would encourage you to take a look around my site. Not because I want your money, but because I know these are a great product, and one worth having in any home. There really is something for everyone, too, not just the kids--I know that I have a personal wishlist that includes the recipe cards, and the encyclopedia set. Anyways, if you're interested, but overwhelmed by the site (there are 1300+ titles to choose from, which can be a little daunting, I know...), just let me know--leave a comment, drop me an email, or give me a call, and I'll help you figure out what those in your life might like. I'm going to place my last order on Dec. 10th, so I can make sure to have everything here by Christmas. If you would like to place an order, I'd recommend you do it by then as well, just to be safe. If you have any questions or requests, please just let me know. Happy shopping! :)

No comments: